Thursday, October 21, 2010

RAW ELEMENTS USA WELCOMES PRO KITE SURFER MARCO BAVA - AMBASSADOR & TEAM RIDER


 MARCO BAVA IS CURRENTLY IN EUROPE FOLLOWING THE WIND, PUSHING RAW ELEMENTS TO THE LIMIT EVERYDAY! - THRILLED TO HAVE YOU PART OF THE TEAM!

  “I couldn't be happier to use the Raw Elements sun screen. It’s by far the cleanest product I've ever used. It’s not greasy in any way and fully waterproof, which makes it perfect for any water sport. I'm stoked to be riding for a company that’s dedicated to full and chem free protection! It’s one less thing to worry about while I'm on the water.
After using Raw Elements, I can't imagine going back to any other brand!"

Born- sept 22, 1988  Rome, Italy
"I have always been on the water, started out sailing young and have been a wind and water junkie ever since. Sailing took me to the carribean, there I learned how to kiteboard. I would wake up at sunrise to get a session in before work, long lunch breaks, and after work were all spent in the water riding. It got to the point I couldn’t stop thinking about being on the water. That’s when I decided to ride fulltime and push myself as hard as I could.
            For me kiting changes with my mood. Some days you just want to push yourself and throw as many technical tricks as you can. on others its all about exploration, finding the spot nobody has ridden. as cliche as it sounds, it really is more than a sport, it becomes a way of life."









No comments:

Post a Comment